RCMA Members are invited to join, at no cost, our local Health Information Exchange – Manifest MedEx. IEHIO partners with Manifest MedEx (MX), which facilitates information sharing across 400+ healthcare organizations, including the majority of all hospitals in the Inland Empire, medical groups, and five health plans. MX, a non-profit organization, provides real-time health data to help practices and clinics:
- More accurately identify high-risk patients for care coordination
- Quickly resolve care gaps
- Be notified immediately when one a patient is admitted to or discharged from the hospital
- Provide better care to patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Know the health history of new patients
MX’s goal is to have every doctor, medical group, hospital, ACO, and managed care organization have access to complete patient information. We want every patient encounter with an ED visit to be noticed. We want the sickest patients to get the support they need to live healthier lives. We believe you want this too!
Access these features and more:
- Longitudinal health records for individual patients across the largest network in California
- Real-time health data to help practices and clinics provide better care
- Population dashboards and risk scoring
- Data feeds and downloads of patient data that connects to your electronic health record (EHR) system
MX is endorsed by Riverside County Medical Association (RCMA). Participation in MX is FREE to physicians and ambulatory providers.
Get started today with MX by contacting IEHIO at (951) 686-3342 or email@example.com.